PIQUE Preinstalled Environment
The PIQUE Preinstalled Environment Virtual Machine is a powerful tool for immediate software development without the overhead of tool installation, setup, and configuration.
The PIQUE Preinstalled Environment is based on Ubuntu 20.04 LTS and runs in an Oracle VirtualBox virtual machine. The PIQUE Preinstalled Environment adds:
- GNU C/C++ cross compiler
- Raspberry Pi OS Buster kernel source code and prebuilt objects
- Qt Creator and shared objects for running applications locally or remotely
- The PIQUE Launcher application and PIQUE Finder tool
- LVGL and Sample Application projects
To install the PIQUE Preinstalled Environment
- Install Oracle VirtualBox™ for Windows, OS X, or Linux. The latest version is available at:
- Download the PIQUE Preinstalled Environment image
- Run VirtualBox. From the File menu, select “Import Appliance…”, navigate to the location of the
downloaded file, and click Next.
- Click Import to create the virtual machine.
- Launch the PIQUE Preinstalled Environment from Oracle VirtualBox. If necessary, log in with the password “pique”. After booting and logging in, the PIQUE Launcher will be shown.