The beautiful face your product deserves.
- Stunning 10.1″ full-color 1280×800 TFT display
- 10-point capacitive touchscreen
- The horsepower of the Raspberry Pi Compute Module
- 4 USB ports, Ethernet, real-time clock, and general-purpose I/O
- Optional Power Over Ethernet (PoE)
- Optional active cooling and expansion peripherals
Get the Starter Kit and Get Moving
Just the PIQUE
Available Compute Module 3 GPIO signals and peripherals, transitioning I/O signals from the Raspberry Pi to PIQUE, and an overview of available PIQUE expansion boards.
Optimizing Boot Times
Improving time to first image and time until application is available to the user.
Options for controlling and Compute Module Temperature, automatic safeguards, and characterizing thermal performance.
Compute Module 3 vs. 3+
Differences between the modules, and ensuring your software image supports both.